Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ok now i've done it

So yeah! i broke down and started a blog page, look like my webpage I worked so hard at creating is not getting much use. so I'm lazy, or buzy, or both. I'm not even sure i'll use this blog thing more then I'm doing with my website. time will tell I guess. unless I catch the blog virus that is going around and start having verbal diareah.

I think we're supposed to do something this evening, like get some water and maybe trade my base guitare for something. it's a bit of a shame, it's quite a good base and I like it, but my hand can't handle it or much of anything for that matter. I feel like part of me is... hmmm maybe not that bad, i never really played much on the base cause i didn't have anyone to play with or an amp for that matter hehe. I guess i miss more my piano and it remind me of getting rid of it and i'm effraid i'm gonna have the same regret.

Ick! I think i can start feeling that verbal diareah brewing, i better stop now

Until later

No comments: