Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Banana split supreme

ok, not quite supreme, i don't have wipp cream or the ever essencial cherry on top. but i had a nice chunk of brownies at the bottom and some fresh pineapple to go with it. and now i can feel the sugar level climbing back up to normal. I think.

I was shoveling some powdery snow out there in the cold wind and didn't quite realized my sugar levels were dropping till i was over and moving back to where its nice and warm. so i aimed for the kitchen for an emergency snack. i realized i had enough elements to put together something that was at least worthy of the title of bananasplit.

now that it's all gobbled down, i feel a bit too full, but beats the shakiness hands down. and now i can rejoyce, my dear husband is on vacation for 12 days YAY!!!!! not sure what we'll do yet but spending family time is a good start, and the other possibility that i contemplate is decluttering the house. i want to go crazy, this place is such a cluter hot spot, all over. and i can blame myself for most of it. i'm the clutterbug per excellence. i've been excelling at it for years. now it's time to master something new. i might need a mentor tho.

not sure what is urging me to do so but the urge is getting stronger. maybe the fact i used some little movie clips i filmed with my photo camera to make a little video and watching it makes me wish the surounding was tidier. but the main purpose why i made it was to share with my relatives that lives away and don't have the chance to see the kids in person. there was a problem i encounter with that idea, 21 mb is too big to e-mail and instant messenger don't seem to want to permit that type of file. so i had to find a host for my video.

i finaly settled for YOU TUBE to host and share my creations. i have sent some invitations cause i dont intend on making all my movies public. like this one, i would like to keep it low profile. i know there isn't all that many peoples that view my blog anyway. i don't expect to be a cewebrity, nore would i want to. then i'd colaps under the presure to perform for each post. so long as i believe i don't write for a crowd, i'll be fine and relax. last thing i'd want is starting to get selfconsious about my blog.

that's about it for tonight, i'm gonna go, euh! what??? more snow? noooooooo!, i just shoveled it nicely, and, argh, i better go to bed, i'll need as much energy as possible

nite all, grumble brumble
Chantal

No comments: