Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Long overdue

Ok, i'll try to blog a bit more ofthen

you can herass me any time you want, I wish i could blog more too. I realized that my kids were suffering from my computer based adiction. yes it's true and i'm going in withdrawal, i miss it, mostly chatting whith the ones who care to chat with me regularly. Please know that i have no intention of abandoning you. I didn't think my part time surfing/chatting was affecting my son as much but his behavior started to trouble me and i decided to look in the mirror to see where it came from.

yes! i'm a strong believer that if i don't like my kids behavior, it's because of something in the way i model, and if i want to change it, i have to change ME. I know there are part of it that is their own personality, or the way they respond to what's being dealt to them. but I believe i have a strong part to play in it. and to reenforce my belief, as soon as i stepped away from the computer, i saw some rewarding improvements. I love my kids and i want to give them the best i know how. I also don't want to live 18+ years with brats :p

but ahhh, i miss chatting hehe. yeah with you too Tina, and i feel an empty void inside from not being able to be more available. i wish i could be present all the time, but now i must limit myself to evenings after kids are in bed and try not too stay up too late in an attempt to catch up. speaking of catching up. it's kind of difficult when my best msn buddy in not on for the few hours i am :( Nancyyyyy!!!! WHere are youuuuuuu! (in a whining kind of voice)

*sigh* so today, i decided i was overdue for a trip to frenchies used clothing. and Nancy was right, there's quite a bit of girl cloth lately. i looted all 4 bins. everybody else were complaining there was nothing. but in fear of costing me $100 i made a big effort to return some of it to the bins. after all, 2 basket is a lot of cloth and i shouldn't pick too much stuff that will only fit in a few years hehe. sometime i can't resist though, it's just too cute or good quality. and now i go prepared, i mesure the kids, cause i find it impossible to rely on the size on the tag. and i bring my mesuring tape with me.

argh, i need a good relaxing potion now. my DH is listening to anoying stuff on his puter. one he just listen to was particularly stressing, and i even vocalized about it. and he said that was the point. Euh wait a minut, HONEY! are you trying to anoy me on purpose???

For the fact it was election day this monday, i'll say only one thing. glad the old party's not the one who won but for as long as we have the mentality that there can only be one of 2 parties elected, it's never gonna be a good thing. I hope and i pray that our leader don't start stepping on other contry's toes, like some other neo-cons.

i guess that's it for now
Chantal, can't think of anything else at the moment.

No comments: