Friday, January 13, 2006

Mostly Harmless

Today is well you can see the date of the blog, its friday 13th. i should be afraid, no? after what happened earlier this week, maybe i should tremble in fear for doom.

aAahtchooOOuU!, fear my mad sneeze. after a bad week, what can happen at the end of it? aside from a bad cold, again, that makes me feel miserable. the day went by like normal, it's just me that don't feel normal.

Yesterday i got the phonecall i was anxious to get. the one that tells me the price of a second of inatention. well, maybe more then a second. I should've let someone in a better state of mind drive. tired, hungry, too much on my mind and just finished nursing so my mind can't realy focus clearly on anything. what a combination to think i'll be ok to drive. anyway, it will cost me $318. i could feel depressed to see all that money go away but oddly enough i'm happy, because i had a bit saved up, to buy stuff i wanted but didn't bother ordering it yet. so i have the money to pay for my own mistake. for a SAHM, i think it's quite empowering. i would've felt terrible if i wasn't able to cover it and DH had to find a way to pay that on top of all the bills. He already pay so much for my effort to find a resemblance of a health back.

Chantal, it's just a day, don't be afraid

3 comments:

Scatterbrain said...

your not really superstitious are you Chantal?

It's been 11 days since you last blogged, don't make me harress you.

hahaha

Tina

Anygma said...

Mouaahahaha!

Anygma said...

oups, i didnt' notice that first question yesterday, but no,i'm not superstitious hehe, i guess in a way every bit of superstition lore are occasion for me to rejoyce. it's somehow a reminder that i'm free.