Monday, February 27, 2006

Is that my sign?

The sign i've been praying for last night?
could it be?

cause i have a hard time dealing with dilemas, i prayed that if the house in Sackville was the one for us, I asked God to send us someone interrested to buy the house in the next week or 2. i thought leaving 2 weeks for God to send me a sign would be a descent timeframe. Not that i think he can't work with much less time, i guess i just didn't want to sound too much like i was in a hurry. I really didn't expect that a friend hint to us that he's interrested the next day.

Yes, tonight, less then 24 hours before my prayer, he announce that they're gonna put their house for sale and that they are looking for something like our place. She'd like to build, but he doesn't want to. And we are so close to everything here, from first school to college, even university is not too far. and we're walking distance from the mall but it doesn't feel like we're so close to all that trafic. I'll keep praying. it's not an offer yet but there's hope. but now i'm wondering, if he decide that they are not interrested and don't make an offer, is that still my sign?

I guess time will tell, he'll be coming over in 2 days to get his computer virus checked and look at the house.

Chantal, believing that everything should go well if it's God's will

No comments: