Friday, March 10, 2006

Mommy beware of new chompers

outch, yes sir
those top 2 teeth are making their way out, gnaw, gnaw gnaw, chomp! :o
i recieved a little preview of their potential this evening. hopefuly she'll be kind to me.

looking back on previous posts, i noticed that i've been talking mostly about house shopping, and i must admit it's on my mind a great deal. especialy that we're starting to get the house ready to put it on the market. there's this sense of entousiasme, exitement and doubts, all mixed into one big ball of nerves that is me right now. why? i'm trying to keep my thought rational on the whole deal, but with Owen that has developped a strong selective hearing and love to torment his 2 sisters, push and steel lill sis's toys, chasse and wagg tail of fluffy fur sister Daphne. and when he get in his mind to chase her around, he has to follow her exact path. it's difficult to keep a straight thought in this chaotic circus of laugh and tears.

to add to the mix, Vivian nurse more frequently at night since she can do so more peacefully. good for her but i'm not getting much sleep from that deal wich i wasn't asked my opinion in the first place. i would like to see her eat more solids but she refuse everything food from me aside from the booby. i've been trying more persistently for the past 3 days to give her food, but it's just one big source of frustration for both of us. My mom has no problem giving her solids though, and my husband has had somewhat more success then me, so i really don't feel like pushing this issue to battle anymore. it just ware me out and make me feel guilty.

it's been a week already since i recieved my potties. we first had asked a coupple that are in business to order them for us, thinking they'd apreciate the business. but time was going by with no news and after 2 months of waiting, we said enough is enough, they wouldn't even return our call, so on monday, i ordered the potties, from a canadian store in Ontario, and thursday they were at my door. Wow, now that's service! and really not too soon for vivian, she look so happy on her new potties.

Argh, i was gonna post some pictures but after 2nd try it just won't let me.
i better go see how Owen's doing, he wasn't sleeping last time i checked. instead, he was in his rocking chair that i just recently placed in his room. might have to take it back.

Well, maybe not, i found him curled up over his sippy in bed hehe if it work for him, i'm ok with that. and if he went to bed later, i might have a bit more time to sleep in the morning.

This evening when i was getting Owen ready for his shower, i found out Vivian mannaged to stand up by herself and was holding on to the side of the playpen. Yay Vivian, you go girl! already 9 months old tomorrow, it's had to believe time went that fast.

looks like Daphne don't want me to type, she's laying across my arms
Chantal, looking for my sanity

No comments: