Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Like the change?

I think i do, let me know what you think...

the change wasn't motivated by an urge for something different, just looked like my template was messed up, and then after i made the switch, it was still messed up and then i realised that some image was taking too much space and was the cause of all the missalignement... all fixed, will keep the change for now. i might get nostalgic at some time... or just grow into my new look... when i asked Nancy if i should go for a change, she said, that change was good, like a new haircut and it's free! hehe, so why not? i could also need a new hair cut... seriously. i haven't had my hair cut since some time before vivian was born! over a year ago... when i decided to let them grow a bit. they aren't all that long but they could use a trip to even them out... altho i was somewhat surprised to find no split ends.

now i should go and make fire before i go to bed... gonna be an other cold night
Chantal, working on my firecraft

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ooooh not bad... but I have to say that I'm finding myself surprised to be missing the old template LOL Maybe It'll grow on me today :)