Monday, November 13, 2006

I ku, you ku, sudoku

it's a bit rough since dear husband is working a few more shift then usual but so far, still alive.
the kids are getting some fussy at time. hard to keep up with them. i guess i can't really blame vivian though, she's got 4 molars comming out at once wich make for rough nights and some iritability during the day. got the embasol and tylenol, not much more i can do.

a few days ago, my mom said she got into sudoku and said it was quite easy.
- easy? did you say easy? i can't be bothered with them. i don't have that kind of patience.
- no honest, it's easy.
- bah! ok, that's nice.
- once you know how to do them, it goes very fast
- i tried and it's not my thing
- i'll bring you my book i bought...

sure enough she brought it today and got to read the instructions and i did learn a few details that evaded me before. so armed with better knowledge i grab my weapon of sudokie and sudoaway to it. don't try to stop me, i'm sudocentring, the ku is with me. wayaah. that's it? ok, so i can do it now. i can now officialy inform to Nancy and Tina that i can sudoku too. so i guess next time you guys have a sudorace, i don't really have the excuse of it going over my head. lathough i'm just a newkubie. i've only done 2 this afternoon so far. and pen and paper is quite nicer then i thought it would be.

just to let you know tho, my mom offered to leave me the book but i insisted she take it back, i don't want to have that kind of convenience tempting me to sudoku all day long. i don't find it all that trilling, but it's how can i say that? it, it takes your brains off of other things.

chantal, kunikuku

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You knew that at about.com y ou can print LOADS of sudoku puzzles from extra easy, easy, medium, etc ?
:)

Anonymous said...

If you want to play Sudoku in realtime, against opponents, please check our project : http://www.sudorace.com