Monday, December 18, 2006

A potty trip back in time

ok, this post was meant for november 15th, i wrote it upstairs on a computer that has no internet connection so i had to physicaly move it down to my computer. i know it's old, i guess it leads me to ask you, does blog post have an expiry date?

~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I think we reached a new step in potty training this morning, Owen's diaper was dry and he had a good one in the toilette. i don't think it's gonna be all smooth sailing from there. but there's hope.

Andy found my wedding ring on the floor of the sun room in a corner... now all doubts are removed to where i could've lost it. i didn't, my son did. he is getting tall enough to have a very good reach over the kitchen counter where i had placed it.... over a week ago. i'll have to stoped waring it on my pinky, it doesn't fit on my fing finger since i was pregnant of my daughter. the disadventage of an intricate design is that i can't get it resized. so i guess i have to find an other way to carry it with me or store it away.

z36e.4jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xdn36jarm5yrk
5505kh4u45;93+4;*tttttteettttttttgfg
ej5
k/r,.4+..8rrr444444re4rrrrrrrrrdfdf

· ok, i got 2 monkey on acid sworming around my keyboar hn v nnnnnnnnnbbbb<.bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnbbbbbbbbbbnbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhkuuuuuuuuoooooo vvvvvvvvvvvvvvhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkukiuknnnnnn bnjjjlllljjjjkjjjjmnunjcccccccccfgggggbbbbbbbkhkjhkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjkjjjjjjjjjjkjjjkjj vvvvvvfvg vvvvv the windows. they left you a message above. i think it's bath time


~*~ ~*~ ~*~

hmmm, look like they chewed a piece of my post off with their bbbbnbhhhh, bah, i guess that's life with kids :D
did i tell you that Owen (3 years old) is learning to play free cell? all that hacking away on the puter might pay off one day hehe

No comments: