Monday, February 05, 2007

Atchoooo Sneeezaroooo

so for some of the year to this date, we've been sick. yep, when not one, it's an other, but the bug hasn't left us a break in over a month. what a nice year so far. i'm trying to boost my immune system every way i can think of to no avail. i'm getting a good tast of the flue again.

needless to say, i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired... and i started to think about what else could make a difference. yesterday, my inlaws came to visit and my mother in law mentionned about the ionizer she got in her bedroom for the past year and how she hasn't had an year infection since. and i remember she used to have them a fair bit.

so it got us tinking about getting something too. we first considered the Germ Guardian. but would it really suit us? then what about the one my mom in law has? a bit more expensive but it works for her? and finaly we decided to make the big step, the one we've been considering for a few years now, and it would not only take care of the germs, it could take care of the pesky summer bugs too. like ants and spiders...

so andy made the call today to order the Ozonator and it was being shipped today. hopping for friday, *hope* *hope* *hope* i guess what make me anxious is ordering long distance and not knowing how it will be handled at the border. this machine is made powerfull enough for professional use. so if anyone want their house freshended up, let me know.

i also recently heard about the benefits of coconut oil, and curious about what it could do for me but am not ready to buy a small jar for $19 so my husband told me he'd get coconuts and i can pass them trough my juicer... i was skeptick at first but i tried one and it work well enough for me. it even kept me full all morning. so today in my errands, i stumbled across a display of nice big coconuts full of splish splashy milk. they were even a bit cheaper then the one my dear hubby bought. so i picked up half a dozen. what? one a day! :) i'll share, i promiss. i think owen's getting a tast for it.

Chantal, sick, nut and all bugged out.