Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Thousand Thankyou to Nancy

Yes, Nancy, you have my profound Gratitude. the tidbit of information you shared with me last night saved us around $1000 and probably more. but i'll explain how for anyone else who might be reading this...

last night, my Dear Nancy, told me about a 50% sale on all that you can carry yourself out of the "Sleep Works" bed store she passes by every day on her way to work. i though it was gread and well timed as i wanted to get a exposed wool topper for Vivian's new toddler bed mattress i got her yesterday. and i wanted to get it from that very same place. so i went today after we were finished with Owen's apointments.

i was planning on making it a short trip. for one thing, because, let's face it. you can't just carry out a set of mattress under your arm right? turned out, as she was finishing a sale. i learned that all mattress on stock were half price too!!!! and as it happened, she had the one i was planning to buy for the past 6 months or more on the floor. after some consideration tho, i wanted something a bit softer. and it just happened she had one she needed to return, but just because it was sent to the store the wrong size. only $200 more and suited me better. only thing is, how do i carry it out?

so i went back home 4o minutes drive to drop Owen off and pick up hubby. got my mom to look after the kids, we got all passenger seats out and now my new bed is made in my bedroom. i'm so excited and looking forward to a good night sleep.

i was so overdue for a new bed. i've been sleeping on a futon mattress of poor quality for the past 10 years and for half of it, it's been like sleeping in a nest. could also explain why i've been needing to go to the chiro every 2 weeks for so long and i couldn't see a time in the near future when it would change. so it bring new hope of wellbeing.

to make it even more interresting. while i was there, there's a lady that the bed store owner knew that walk in and we started to talk ozone generator, other air purifiers and various health info. she found it so stange, saying she don't believe in coincidences and felt like an urge that she had to come to the store. i also admitted that i hadn't plan on buying a bed today and had not everything dragged on today the way it did, i would't be there at that time. it was quite strange too how she said that everything happens for a reason and that's something i've been saying a lot too since i've had my paradigme shift with my faith. i'm not too sure where it will lead, but there must be a reason for it. we've exchanged contact infor and let God's plan unfold from there.

there is, i believe, something happening in my life, of spiritual nature. i can't really put my finger on it yet, but there are things happening, strange "coincidence" as one might say, but i don't believe in coincidence either. so i'm not too sure what to call them. a health nut with religious belief... like me? that would be very interresting hehe.

other incidence that i've noticed lately... it might sound wierd, but yesterday, as i was waiting to be registerd for my apointment at the hospital, just as i sat in the waiting room, there's 2 ladies that started talking about a common aquaintance that lived in my town, i live in a very small town. then someone going to the registering counter mentionned my mother's town of origine, that is a bit further up north, on the same road that lead here. and not long after... there's a lady that was sitting right next to me and she started humming Amazing Grace. don't think i need to read much into it. i think it's just a way for God to let me know he's there, in a subtle way.

there are other incidence i could think of, they seem to run in clusters of 3 situation of similar subject. I don't know if God mind me saying it all for anyone to read. so i guess i'll leave it at that for now and i'll only say this: God, I love you and thank you very much. You make me want to sing, Glory to You in the highest, Holy is your Name...

I also want to thank my husband for being who he is, thank you for the kindness and loving support. there might be days where i feel bummed out, but i remain greatful. my life is blessed and it is a joy that carries me in good times as in bad.

Chantal, once again, Thank you Nancy!!!

[edited] ... i forgot to mention that i was the last one to get the 50% [/edit]

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Yay! Glad it helped!!! How much money have I saved you now with the mattress and the van ? You better talk to me before your next purchase LOL ! kidding :)

Anygma said...

oh yeah, that's right, you had found a same van for less on the net and by using that add, was able to bargain a better deal on that too... one more reason to say a thousand time more thankyous :D

Best Deal said...

If you are now in the market for a new mattress then check out PriceCheckHQ to compare prices online.