Thursday, May 11, 2006

a bit of catching up

ok, so after 4 days without hot water we finaly have a new hot water tank that should be able to fulfill the need with a jaccuzi and some future teenagers. altho there's still a long way to go before that happen hehe

after that was taken care of, there's been my dear daughter that wouldn't go to bed often before 10 pm, leaving me verry little time to myself before bed. the place is still scattered with boxes all over. no printer cable and no camera cable. but a brand new thing to wast my time on, if i ever get to install it. my sweetheart bought me the sims 2. not sure if i'll have time to play it at all, i still havn't played the older sims in ages, like probably a while before Vivian was born.

just bought ourself a new mailbox. was a bit of a debate or indecision at the store between the traditional uncostly box or the newer stand alone plastic version. so i asked Owen what color he wanted, and he picked the expensive one. but in the end we decided to go with the $16 one.
also found our 911 street number in the ditch this week. it was bent but i hammered it back to a more acceptable shape.

i should go take my shower and go to bed
TTFN
Chantal

No comments: