Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hmmm, did i miss an episode?

I must have...

after dragging my tired self through the day, with 2 teething kids and memere that decided all the cat hairs had to go, get a post i wrote in the morning published in the afternoon. my leisures often have to take a halt on a dime. and we're out of diapers. we had the good intention of using cotton diapers but it seems my DD 's rash, not a big one but one that is quite sensitive to moisture. do better with paper diapers.

We like to use Teddy's choice, the superstore's home brand. DH forget to get them on his first trip so he rush back out before he has a chance to swallow his last bite of supper. There's a promotion going with it presently. they have DVDs for kids in it from Franklin the turtle and the Berenstain Bears. We just got the 4th duplicate today. I went on Atlantic Superstore's website to e-mail them, see what they could do for me. euh, yeah. it took me so long to find an email address, that i had more to tell them then i anticipated once to it. with all that trouble i went through i have the urge to save it. yeah, i think i'll even post it. here it is:

Hi
i had 1 question to begin with but now that i came to this site to look for a way to ask my question, i have 2 questions. first, we buy the teddy's choice diappers, the big boxes with the dvd promotion in it. we already have 6 dvds but 4 of em are the same one. is there a way to get the whole collection?
second question, i guess it's more of a comment... i had a verry hard time finding an e-mail address on the website, it took me more then an houre. seriously, i click the question/talk to us link and it gives the street address and the phone number, but only say that the e-mail address is out there on the website. an e-mail link in the talk to us/question page would be greatly apreciated and time saving.
thank you for your attention

Chantal

after all that is done, vegging sound like a good plan. i'm looking forward to just sit here and chat with my longtime msn buddy. oddly enough, and after being the fist to blog today, Crazymrsnancy tells me i need to blog again. Again? yeah, it wasn't long enough she said. she's still craving for more, left on her apetite... *scratch head* my eyeballs are sinking in and a numb feeling is surrounding my brain. again? *sigh* why? is this a competition? after 2 days of blogglessness, *scratch head again* euh, i lost my words. yeah i'm ablsolutely tired? cabin feavered but too tired to care. i start seeing lines through the text so i'm not gonna bother looking back behind the cursor ok? making sense? i dunno. she blogged! yay, ok *shake* i think i'm becoming a blogg junky. rush to read her blog... hmmm? wait a minute??? i realise something here. she's just sharing with me the pressure she's been served from dear scatterbrain.

what do i have to do with it? true my post this morning was verry short, but it already made little sense. is more of that nonsense gonna be any better? i havn't even found my style or my rythme yet. and what do i have to add to today? NOTHING, nothing happened, really, a plain as usual would be boring if it wasn't for the joy my kids bring to me day. altho i would probably get more tangible things accomplished. i begin to grasp the feeling i know why my grandmother used to retell her stories over and over again no more then 10 minute after she finished with it. and a wave of greater admiration grow for her. i can't even dream of accomplishing one tenth of her feat. there's so much i wish i could ask her.

i guess i should stop now as i doubt anyone could bare to read this far.
today, i think i lost a marble
Chantal

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Aaaah thanks, that hit the spot! Now I'll be able to sleep well :D

Scatterbrain said...

pressure? what pressure...it's all lies..lies I tell you.

Nancy said...

Did you ever get a reply from superstore ? I guess I could have asked you this during our long chat tonight, but I completely forgot hehe Also I wanted to tell you that I replied to your dress size comment on Tina's blog hehehe