Saturday, November 26, 2005

There will be no hornet in the house

Or anything that make a buzzing sound

after hearing a lot of good about the Baby Einstein serie and how kids loves it. i decided to give it a try and see how my son would like it. so after breakfast, we come downstairs, i pop the dvd in and, DS is fascinated by the animals, apear very eager to learn all about what he's seeing, that's great!

Then come lunch time, we eat and follow with his nap. DD wake up early this afternoon, so we go downstairs to leave DS napping peacefully. 30 minutes later, we hear him wake up, run to the coutch and then burst crying. i go pick him up and take him back to the basement. and he hold dear to me in his tears and sobs for quite some time. I offer to watch the Baby Einstein's animals of the world again, wich he show some interrest again and calms down.

So we watch some animals here and there until, a girafe puppet start plaing the kazoo, then it all came unravelling again in a long painfull sad roll of tears. Good thing my mom was here to hold DD because DS stayed in my arms till suppertime.

please no bees, no hornets or kazoo for my Gizoux
Chantal

No comments: